Digital advertising for client – a Swiss publishing house – Sandermoen Publishing
Understanding the situation
- Sandermoen Publishing is a subsidiary of Sandermoen Business Management, both Swiss companies located in Zug, Switzerland.
- Mission: to contribute to lifelong learning by providing quality books about leadership, business, family, and relationships.
- create advertising campaigns (search & display) for EU in English, German, Russian, including visuals materials;
- target to countries where the Sandermoen Publishing can deliver books;
- work without any changes on the website sandermoenpublishing.com despite google page quality;
- Start from expat segment and sale as many books as possible.
- Limited budget: 200 CHF
- Client’s CMS – Shopify
- Integrate and set Google Adwords, Analytics, Search Console
What was done?
At first, I integrated Google Analytics into Shopify system by using a piece of code, set account, goals, conversions there. Created Adwords account, set it and connected with Analytics, the same actions with Search Console.
The settings took 18 hours.
In the second step, I created texts in English for every book and website in general, and translated it to Russian and developed a visual row for all books with attention to their’s messages. Such way I covered search and display advertisements.
Results of Digital advertising
First, our locations were CIS (post-soviet countries: Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, etc) region to check interest in our product. The interest was very high but the client can’t deliver printed books there and was decided to target only the EU.
It all took 24 hours.
The results of the digital advertisement
The duration of our campaigns was 6 weeks from the 27th of May till the 9th of July.
- Sold books 25
- Was spent 201 CHF
- Impressions 2 256 385
- Clicks 1 977
Read the previous post: Advertising campaign for ballet “Fairy Doll” in Zurich by Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet.