It is not a secret that SEO has a strong position in digital marketing strategy especially if your product or service is being distributed in FinTech field.
- High cost of lead generation through pay-per-click ads.
- Weak brand with low-quality backlink profile.
- Saturated market with many incumbents.
Project’s duration: 6 months
Best suited for:
- FinTech startups.
- Insurance brokers.
- Financial advisors.
- Personal finance.
- Foreign /crypto exchange.
What is needed to realise:
- Technical SEO.
- Site structure.
- Content strategy.
- Link building outreach.
- On-Page optimisation.
- Creation of promotable content assets.
- Content amplification.
That you know:
Align business goals with customer needs, to engage your audience and demonstrate how your company solves their needs, challenges and pain points.
Create high-quality content to win trust from prospects and earn points from Google and other search engines, which rank informative, authoritative and accurate online content highly.
Use keywords, avoid jargon and etc., let’s skip it.
✅That probably is new for you:
Google puts a special emphasis on the quality of pages in category Your Money or Your Life (YMYL), when considering SEO for Financial Services marketing.
The most important Key factors that Google considers when evaluating pages are:
- Page purpose.
- Main content quality.
- Amount of content.
Quality of content: Google algorithms pay particular attention to content which reflects expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness. Keep in mind, your content should answer to:
- Who is the content author and how trustworthy is she/he?
- What are the author’s qualifications and what expertise do they have?
- How often is the information on the pages updated and maintained?
All texts, images, video that are potentially able to influence an individual’s quality of life, impacting their happiness, health and wealth. Find below the examples of the types of pages:
- Financial information: topics like investments, insurance, taxes, pensions, property buying and savings, etc.
- Any financial transaction: possibility to make purchases, pay bills and online money transfer.
- Any legal information or advice: in topics like marriage, divorce, child custody, worker rights, and creating a will, etc.
- Medical information pages: giving people information or advice on health, nutrition, medication/drugs, medical conditions and symptoms, and mental health, etc.
- Other pages lifestyle-related sites covering topics like safety, security, wellbeing and mindfulness.
All such pages are scrutinised more than any other pages, so you need to ensure that your content is of the highest quality, relevance and accuracy. Be specific, in order that you’ll give people clear and authoritative answers to questions posed in your content or provide information which offers real value to your target audience.
Using video & audio content facilitate in this too. Videos break down complex ideas into bite-sized chunks and help people retain messages more effectively than from text. That helps to establish your brand as a trusted source of information and an industry thought leader.
Other technical SEO considerations include:
- Meta tags/description.
- Relevant and accurate links.
- Anchor text.
- Image tags.
- HTML page content structuring (H1s, H2s, etc).
- Link building is a critical part of improving the website’s trust and brand authority. Should be more than 1200. Avoid use links which are marginally legible but not meaningful.
Boost your content’s reach and impact by outreach and social proof considerations:
- Guest blogging.
- Co-branded content collaboration.
- Quotes and testimonials.
- Case studies.
Reach out to respected sites and industry through-leaders when seeking backlinks, I recommend content sharing opportunities: blogs, content collaboration and sharing your existing content to social media, Medium, Reddit and Quora.
- Landing page development.
- Keyword strategy and content marketing.
- Journalist and blogger outreach.